International Patients Division (IPD)
Why Treatment at Indo-Us Hospital :
Inaccurate diagnosis and inaccessibility of care undercut the effectiveness of high-quality treatment and select for resistance. Rapid diagnostic systems and programs that provide high-quality treatment to patients in the unregulated private sector may help address these challenges within Reasonable and affordable cost.
Our Hospital is a leading institute in this scenario; here we provide a world class successful Diagnostic services and treatments within affordable charges.
We extended a micro simulation model in India calibrated to demographic, epidemiologic, and care trends to evaluate the accuracy of the underlying ailment.
You and your health care team will work together to develop a personalized follow-up care plan. This plan will serve as a guide for monitoring your health for the months and years that follow. Your care plan may include regular physical examinations and medical tests. This plan is usually based on medical guidelines for a specific diagnosis. Your doctor will also consider your individual needs and preferences.
Participating in follow-up care helps many survivors feel in control as they transition back into their everyday lives. Keeping a medical support system in place is essential for maintaining physical and emotional health.
All foreign nationals entering India are required to possess valid international travel documents in the form of a national passport with a valid visa obtained from an Indian Mission or Post abroad.
All Individual visa seekers are requested to apply for the Indian Visa through Online application link, in order to make an application for getting the Indian visa.
The duly signed physical copy of the application form completed in all respect and submitted successfully, is to be submitted at the concerned Indian Visa Application Center (IVAC) or directly to Indian Mission/ Post, on the scheduled date of interview along with the requisite supporting documents. The instructions for filling the form and scheduling the appointment can be seen at Instructions for Regular Visa Application. Important technical information for filling online Indian visa application can be referred at Technical Instructions via our visa guide.
We provide complete information and support for it.
We have dedicated staff to undertake the care of patients. Even in the absence of the bystanders our staff provide 24X7 service to patients.
Why in Hyderabad, India:
- We are at Hyderabad, the capital city of the State of Telangana, India.
- Hyderabad city is the capital city of the Indian state of Telangana.
- It lies on the Deccan Plateau, 541 meters (1776 ft.) above sea level, over an area of 625 km² (244 mile²).
- The city has an estimated population of around 8 million, making it 4th largest city in India, while the population of the metropolitan area was estimated above 9 million. Religiously and culturally, the city is united with Hindus, Muslims and Christians.
- Hyderabad city is known for its rich history, food and its multi-lingual culture, both geographically and culturally.
- Founded in the year 1591 by fifth Qutb Shahi Ruler Muhammad Quli Qutb Shah.
- The original city of Hyderabad was founded on the banks of river Musi. Now known as the Historic Old City, home to the Charminar, Falaknuma Palace, Chowmallah Palace and Makkah Masjid, it lies on the southern bank of the river.
- Hyderabad and Secunderabad are twin cities, separated by the Husain Sagar (bound by the ‘Tank Bund’), a manmade lake made during the time of Ibrahim Qutb Shah in 1562.
- It is one of the best cities in India
- The People: What makes Hyderabad such a special destination is its multi-cultural nature and multi-ethnic mix of people
- The Language: There are four languages in Hyderabad: Hindi, Deccani-Urdu, Telugu and English. English is the language of business and administration and is widely spoken and understood. Most Hyderabadis are bilingual and speak their mother tongue as well as English.
- The Religion: Hyderabad has a mixture of religions. There are people practicing most religions and we experience a total social harmony. It is evident as a person having any faith can be comfortable here. There are mosques, temples, and Gurudwaras.
- Safety and Security: Hyderabad has a well-founded reputation as one of the safest cities in the country. Crime rates are very low and the streets are safe to walk in any time of the day or night. The Telangana Government has and will continue to be vigilant in ensuring that Hyderabad remains safe. It has stepped up security measures at key installations and other sensitive places. The Government has also made it known that extremism originating from religion or race has no place in Hyderabad and it will not hesitate to take action against any extremist or terrorist groups or individuals.
Hyderabad city is well connected to major cities of India and overseas. You can either board a flight to reach the Hyderabad city or go by rail and road. The international airport is just twenty 20 KM away from our hospital. Currently, Hyderabad has nonstop flights to and from most of the Middle Eastern countries as well as to Singapore and Malaysia.
Most of India’s domestic airlines fly to and from Hyderabad from all major cities like Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Cochin, Pune, Kolkata and Thiruvananthapuram. Also you can find daily flights from major cities of India to Hyderabad. As new routes are added from time to time, it is best to check on websites of the respective airlines to find out the required particulars beforehand.
The Hyderabad Urban Development Authority is pushing the city to become the next Silicon Valley. The State Government of Telangana, and the Government of Andhra Pradesh before it, has put in remarkable efforts to develop the city’s existing infrastructure. The govt. has planned considerable growth of the Greater Hyderabad region and is set to leave Pune and Bangalore far behind in a few years. With eyes both on environmental protection and development, the government is juggling its way past one hurdle after another. If plans are adhered to, Hyderabad is set to become the next big industrial phenomenon of the country.
The native cooking style of the community is the Halal Hyderabadi cuisine, which evolved during the Asaf Jahi period. It is heavily influenced by Mughal, Turkish, and Arab along with the influence of the native Telugu and Marathwada cuisines. It comprises a broad repertoire of rice, wheat and halal meat dishes and the skilled use of various spices, herbs and natural edibles.
Hyderabad is one of the most enjoying cities in India. Tasty food and great tourist spot like Charminar, Golconda Fort, Zoopark, Ramoji filmcity, and Snow world etc. are the major attractions. There are many hotels and people are very loving and caring with very helping attitude. Transport is so nice local trains linked for everywhere easy route, fare cost is also very affordable, buses route is so nice and ensured for every location in Hyderabad.